Thursday, June 14, 2012

I have this baby

So I have this baby, and he is the sweetest, calmest, most adorable baby in the world.  He turned 4 months old at the very end of May which triggered us taking him to his 4 month check-up.  Turns out my adorable, sweet baby is also quite the chunk.  Mike was also a chunky baby (I LOVE chubby babies) but we learned that comparing them at 4 months Ryan has over 1.5 pounds (?!?!) on Mike.  Ryan tipped the scales at 17 pounds even and he measured in at 25 inches long.  Apparently my milk is 100% cream. 


Recently this baby that I have discovered his feet (always a good day...Mike found his feet during a trip to the zoo) and realized he could use his feet to help pass toys to his hands (smart boy).

This baby of mine also LOVES books.  He intently looks at the pictures and is 100% captivated anytime we read to him.  It would appear that his books are tasty as well. 

This baby of mine is also starting to think about sitting up.  Unfortunately while he is pondering sitting he usually falls over.




1 comment:

  1. After reading the blob Dad quoted the "Weebles wobble" commercial and said, "Ryan rollos and he'll get back up, soon, or something." Well, it was an attempt. We LOVE those chubby babies, too! Thanks for the morning chuckle!
    xxoo,
    Bob and Puck

    ReplyDelete