I am not a trendy person. There I said it. I'm sure it is blatantly obvious. Brad is not a trendy person either (I'm sure this is coming as a shock to some of you). Clothing choices in our family tend to fall more in the "functional" than "fashionable" category. Most of Mike's clothes are fairly durable play clothes - jeans and t-shirts, sweat shirts for when it is cold, sturdy shoes, etc. I refuse to spend ridiculous amounts of money on name brand stuff that he will out-grow in a few weeks/months. I would guess that over half of his clothes are hand me downs from generous friends. A few nights ago we ran to the mall to get some Starbucks gift cards for a few of his daycare teachers. Mike was wearing his "daddy jacket" (it looks like one Brad has so named it as such), and carrying his little, tiny, Starbucks hot chocolate and looking quite cool if you ask me. Maybe the Warlicks are turning over a new leaf in cool...led by a two year old???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the shades complete the look. MK
ReplyDelete