Thursday, July 21, 2011

U2

As you may have guessed from the  Monday picture this week, Brad and I went to see U2 at Busch Stadium.  I am not a die hard fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I figured (correctly) that they would put on an amazing show and I feel like they are one of those bands you just have to see.  Brad reluctantly came with me and we had a fantastic time.  I bought the least expensive tickets available and they turned out to be amazing seats.  We were six rows back and had a very good view of the stage and the band.

Top of the "Claw" (nickname for the stage) while Interpol was playing
The circular screen descended down to the stage in a honecomb like fashion and they proceeded to display a really cool light show on it
Oh hello Bono!  How are you doing tonight?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment