I had to work last Saturday. Quarter end in the financial reporting world is a busy time. Brad was gone at a research conference in Tucson most of last week, which created a stressful child care situation. Luckily we have wonderful friends who step in and help us out in times like these. On Thursday evening, Rachel picked Mike up from daycare and played with him all evening. Then on Saturday while I was at work, the wife of a coworker happily watched Mike for me. When I picked him up on Saturday afternoon it was a steamy 90 degrees. Between where I picked Mike up and home is a frozen custard place. After a quick discussion that went something like this:
Me: Mike, do you think we should stop and get some ice cream
Mike:
nodding excitedly Me: ok
We pulled into the parking lot and ordered a raspberry melba sundae to share.

it would appear that Mike ia very food orientated, I can not imagine where that comes from. 90 degrees and ice cream in St. Louis,20 degrees and snow in Wyoming, ah, spring! MK
ReplyDelete