I'm certain I've mentioned how much Mike likes bananas. I often call him "Monkey" and I swear I have purchased more bananas for him than I have eaten in my entire life. He has a banana with breakfast almost every morning and usually has at least one as part of his afternoon/evening snack. When he sees the bunch hanging there he starts grabbing for them with his little hands and saying "nana, nana, nana." Recently he has started to eat his bananas like someone would eat corn on the cob. He grabs each end and takes a big bite out of the middle. It cracks me up every time. Ahhh babies. Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Things to remember: Banana corn
I'm certain I've mentioned how much Mike likes bananas. I often call him "Monkey" and I swear I have purchased more bananas for him than I have eaten in my entire life. He has a banana with breakfast almost every morning and usually has at least one as part of his afternoon/evening snack. When he sees the bunch hanging there he starts grabbing for them with his little hands and saying "nana, nana, nana." Recently he has started to eat his bananas like someone would eat corn on the cob. He grabs each end and takes a big bite out of the middle. It cracks me up every time. Ahhh babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OOooo, ooooo, corny!
ReplyDelete