Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Friday Night Date Night!

Mike here. Can I just tell you about the horrible, mean thing my parents did to me last Friday? So everything we looking great. Mom picked me up from daycare a little early, we took Sam on a nice walk, we played for a bit then they started saying something about a "date night." What in the world is a date night you ask...well basically it is when they leave me home with some random person and disappear for a HOURS. I know...I could hardly believe it myself. Mom kept saying something about free box seats to the Zac Brown band. I didn't think too much about it until Brooke and Mike showed up and started spouting the same nonsense. At that point I decided I was not happy about this "date night" decision and I started to tell them about it. Mom then tricked me with some snuggles and play time so I thought we were safe and that they decided not to go. Boy was I wrong, a few minutes later Rachel showed up all smiles and happy. By this point I was starting to realize that something was definitely going on. Mom put me in my high chair and gave me my dinner and then WALKED OUT THE DOOR. Yes...she left me all alone with Rachel. Well I was not going to stand for that so I screamed and I screamed and well I screamed some more (I'm not really proud of it, but hey, I've got to do what I've got to do). Rachel tried to distract me with some toys but I was not having it so I screamed some more. Finally I gave in and let her put me to bed. But can I just say that next time mom and dad decide to have a date night I better be invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment