Here is Mike snuggling with Sam. I don't think Sammy even flinched while we were doing this little photo shoot. Such a good dog :)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Christmas 2009
This year we were extremely lucky to get to spend Christmas with family and friends. My family trekked across the country to spend the holidays with us here in Saint Louis. While it was a great Christmas it was definitely overshadowed by the new addition to the family. I think he was the only gift any of us needed.

Here is Mike snuggling with Sam. I don't think Sammy even flinched while we were doing this little photo shoot. Such a good dog :)
Christmas morning, guess Mike wasn't quite awake yet.
On the rocking horse that Grandpa Mike made.
Here is Mike snuggling with Sam. I don't think Sammy even flinched while we were doing this little photo shoot. Such a good dog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment