Well hello there, if there is even anyone there. I fully admit this blog has been a bit neglected over the past few months. I'm hoping to turn that around and start posting here regularly again. So where to start, well, for those who may not know, Brad accepted an ortho spine fellowship position at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland so we will be moving further east next month. Most of our "free" time over the past 3 months has been spent getting the house ready to sell, keeping the house show ready and selling the house (we accepted an offer over the weekend)! Along with that I will be taking the year we are in Baltimore off to stay home with the boys. So let's recount shall we: 1) Brad is finishing his residency; 2) Brad is starting a fellowship at Johns Hopkins (!!!); 3) I am quitting my job to become a stay at home mom; 4) We are in the middle of selling our house and 5) We will be moving across the country in just over a month. Yeah, things have been a little crazy lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment