Last Sunday Brad and I did a 10K obstacle course/mud run. It was great. It was tiring and not very muddy (thankfully because it was cold), but it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy running with Brad. He is faster than I am but we always stick together and do it as a team. Unfortunately, as we were driving home from the race I got a migraine, which kind of knocked me on my butt for the rest of the day. Thankfully, Brad let me rest and took care of the boys. By early evening I was finally able to (somewhat) function again so we settled in for dinner. After dinner, Brad wasn't feeling great either and we got to the point where we were counting down the minutes until bedtime for the boys. I hate these days. I genuinely enjoy my two little guys and love playing with them and spending time with them, but sometimes we just try to survive long enough to make it until bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad news, as they get older bedtimes become later. Good news success is survival!
ReplyDeleteThose are the hardest days! I'm glad they're few & far between & hope they are for you too!
ReplyDelete