Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hodgepodge of random - AKA: My life

Here we are, it is already most of the way through a week that is dragging and flying at the same time.  How does that even happen?  It is so confusing.  Last weekend Brad was on call and studying like a crazy person for his oral exams this week but we still managed to have a little bit of fun.  Saturday I took the boys to a birthday party at an indoor bouncy house place.  Much to my surprise they allowed adults in the bouncy houses too, so Ryan and I got to join in the fun.  I am a little embarrassed to admit how worn out (and sweaty) I was after my 45 minutes of jumping. 


After a REALLY long detour because of a closed bridge we finally made it home to find Brad in the exact same spot we left him and 14 fewer cups of coffee in the house.  Saturday was also the day of a nearby Church's annual "Picnic" (carnival).  Mike had been begging to go since he first saw the deathtraps, er, I mean "rides" being unloaded off of trucks in the parking lot.  After a few rides, a few tears and a funnel cake we were on our way back home. 


 Sunday marked Brad's birthday which was met with him having to go to the hospital and operate (boo) and then more studying (boo) a REALLY fast trip to six flags to pick up our season passes (a few more rides and a few more tears) then dinner at our local sushi restaurant.  Monday brought another migraine for me (for some reason I've been getting a lot lately) and more studying for Brad (shocking I know).  Otherwise our week has been pretty normal.  Popsicles and walks in the evening and a random trip to the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment