Friday, July 20, 2012

Catch up

Hi!  Mike and Ryan here.  Well mostly Mike because Ryan keeps trying to lick the keyboard.  Sheesh babies.  We decided to take things into our own hands since mom can't seem to find the time to let the world know what we have been up to.  Things have been great around here.  Mom said something about quarter end and being busy, blah blah blah and dad said something about being on "spine" again - whatever that means, but the bottom line is that Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and things have been awesome!   I got to stay home with grandma almost every single day.  Don't tell her, but I have her wrapped around my little finger.  I say jump - she asks how high.  Ryan is still learning.  We need to teach him that adults generally don't appreciate being puked on, but he is well on his way to being as spoiled as me.

 Anyway, so grandma showed up and we did all sorts of great things like go to the Magic House:
 Do tons of arts and crafts (including this custom made pip-cleaner hat that I made - Ryan is being a really good model):
 We even went to the zoo...twice!!! Once with mommy and once with grandpa:

 Grandma took me to playgrounds and storytime:
 And Grant's farm where we found a girlfriend for Max - her name is Maxine:
 And then everything got even better (how is that even possible - right) when Grandpa showed up!!
 Ryan was so excited he started eating real food.  He says he really likes it.

Uht oh, I hear mom coming, I better get off the computer before she catches me.  We will try to sneak back on later to keep you all in the loop!

Love,
Mike and Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike,we're glad you realize how hard we worked. Your mom just didn't seem to get it.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete