Friday, October 1, 2010

Things to remember

Mike gets into everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G everything. He crawls fast and is into something before you even realize he is gone. The kid is good, I have to admit. Due to his excellent mobility skills and his love of putting everything in his mouth I find myself saying "Michael, NO" quite often. Apparently when I tell him this I also shake my head "no" because wouldn't you know it, the little booger now shakes his head "no" too. He doesn't quite have the context down (i.e. "Mike do you want a banana" shakes head no then gobbles down the banana), but he is learning. And oh my goodness when he does it, it is absolutely adorable. He gets a tiny little pouty face going, looks down and then shakes his head slowly back and forth. I know, I know, one day (in the not too distant future) my kid saying "no, no, no" all day is going to drive me nuts, but for right now, it is simply adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment