for the record, my lovely sister, Sarah, took this last picture.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Over 1000
So I've had over 1,000 visitors since I started this little blog and I'm pretty sure than only half of them are my dad (hi dad!! don't worry I'll post some pictures of the baby below. I know that is the only reason you look at this...don't try to deny it). So that got me thinking who else has looked at this? Random blog stalkers? Probably (or am I just trying to flatter myself that random blog stalkers would spend anytime here???). Friends who occasionally mention something about a post? Definitely. Not sure who else, but hopefully you enjoy the copious quantities of cute pictures of my little boy (occasionally my husband is in the picture because he is holding said cute boy, but I generally end up cutting part of him off. See here, and here). And on rare occasions I end up in the picture. Generally this only occurs when 1) I take the picture myself (these usually end up a little out of focus, uncentered and one or both of us had odd expressions on our face) or 2) I hand the camera to Brad and force him to take a picture (ok, ok I ask him nicely. But sometimes you would think I was attempting to pull his teeth out when I ask him to take a picture). Ok, I'm done with my tangent now. Anyway, whatever your reason for coming here I hope it makes your day a little bit brighter! And here are some pictures as promised (dad, did you read all of that, or just skip over it to get to the pictures???) 


for the record, my lovely sister, Sarah, took this last picture.
for the record, my lovely sister, Sarah, took this last picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute ...and funny.
ReplyDeletexoxo.